BEST VALUE – Your purchase includes 10 DIFFERENT full discussion response options for this prompt so you can get different ideas to work with.
Now that you’ve completed the time management tool in the Week 1 Lesson, address these items in your answer:
- Describe how you spend most of your time. Is this what you expected? Why or why not?
- How will you rearrange these items to dedicate enough time to your schoolwork?
- What changes do you want to make? What professional resources are available to help with those changes?
The purpose of this discussion is for learners to examine their own time management to promote success as an online student.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO 4: Apply concepts of ethics and professionalism to nursing practice, nursing roles, and academic development. (POs 5, 6)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric. See Syllabus for Grading Rubric Definitions.