This solution purchase includes 10 DIFFERENT discussion response options for this week’s prompt so you can get different ideas to work with.
All the answers are tutor-verified for quality!
The evidence to guide nursing practice has changed greatly during the 20th century. Select one area where evidence in nursing care changed during the 20th century and tell us about it.
There was much progress in nursing evidence during the 20th century. Choose one area that interests you where the evidence guiding nursing practice changed during the 20th century and tell us about this change. I look forward to reading your ideas!
The purpose of this discussion is for learners to examine one area in the 20th century where evidence has changed practice.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO3: Identify persons and events in nursing history impacting evidence-based practice from the 20th century and 21st century. (PO8)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric. See Syllabus for Grading Rubric Definitions.
Discussion response 1
One area of evidence-based practice that changed over the course of the 20th century is the implementation and adherence to standards as well as a quest for order in the dispensation of care. This was ………………….. (Purchase solution to access this and 9 MORE Tutor-Verified discussion responses to this week’s prompt).