By purchasing this solution, you get 10 DIFFERENT discussion response options for this week’s prompt so you’ll have different ideas to use.
All the provided answers are tutor-verified for quality!
Data analysis is key for discovering credible findings from implementing nursing studies. Discussion and conclusions can be made about the meaning of the findings from the data analysis.
- Share what you learned about descriptive analysis (statistics), inferential analysis (statistics), and qualitative analysis of data; include something that you learned that was interesting to you and your thoughts on why data analysis is necessary for discovering credible findings for nursing.
- Compare clinical significance and statistical significance; include which one is more meaningful to you when considering application of findings to nursing practice.
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 & 8)
- CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 & 8)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric. See Syllabus for Grading Rubric Definitions.
Discussion Response 1
Hi Class and Professor,
Descriptive analysis (statistics), inferential analysis (statistics), and qualitative analysis of data
Descriptive analysis is a method used to offer insight into descriptive data. As mentioned in the week’s lesson, it can be used to describe simple attributes such as ……………………………. (Purchase to access this and 9 MORE discussion responses to this week’s prompt – I have verified all the responses for quality!).