This solution purchase includes 10 DIFFERENT discussion response options for this week’s prompt so you can get different ideas to work with.
All the answers are tutor-verified for quality!
Reflect on your current practice. How does nursing history impact your leadership and/or care provision? Please include specific nursing history persons or events in your reflection.
The purpose of this reflection is for learners to reflect on current practice and the impact that nursing history has on their leadership and/or provision of care.
This reflection enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO1: Describe persons and events in nursing history from the early years through the 19th century related to leadership and provision of care. (PO2)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the reflection often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Discussion Response 1 (Reflection Answer)
This week has been interesting, particularly learning the rich history of nursing that continues to influence practice in the current generation. I believe that in all approaches including areas like nutrition, massage, physiotherapy ……………………… (Purchase solution to access this and 9 other TUTOR-VERIFIED responses to this week’s discussion prompt).