Your purchase contains 10 DIFFERENT discussion response solutions so you can have a range of options to choose from.
For any discussion with Option 1 and Option 2 prompts, the solution contains answers to both.
All the responses are verified for quality.
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, consider three (3) of the following events:
- Treaty of Versailles
- Rise of fascism, militarism and imperialism
- Failure of the League of Nations
- Hitler and the Nazi Party
- The Lend Lease Act
- Japanese expansion and the bombing of Pearl Harbor
Based on your three selections, choose two (2) of the following and craft a response for your selections:
- Assess if the United States foreign policy during the 1930s helped to promote World War II. Could the United States have prevented the outbreak of World War II? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Explain if the United States, despite neutrality, aided the Allies against the Axis powers.
- Analyze if the use of atomic (nuclear) weapons to defeat enemies in war is a setback for democracy (President Truman’s decision to drop the atom bomb on Japan).
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 27
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Hello Class and Professor
The Second World War, which lasted from 1939 to 1945, was a global conflict that involved nearly every nation in the world. The war was triggered by Adolf Hitler’s invasion of Poland from the west in 1939, and subsequent declarations of war by France and Britain against Germany. The National Socialist German Workers’ Party, known as the Nazi Party, had………………… [PURCHASE TO VIEW FULL SOLUTION].