Your purchase includes 10 DIFFERENT discussion response options for this prompt so you can get different ideas to work with.
All answers are tutor-verified!
Prior to posting your answer, complete the Week 8 AACN Essentials Self-Assessment linked here. Compare your scores from Week 1 to Week 8. Reflect on the following:
- How far have you come?
- How will you apply this information to continue to improve your informatics knowledge in nursing practice?
The purpose of this week’s reflection topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO):
- CO8 Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care. (PO 8)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Saturday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the reflection often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric. See Syllabus for Grading Rubric Definitions.
Discussion Response 1
Even though I have a brief knowledge of Electronic Health Record before this class, this course has provided me with a more detailed and in-depth view of nursing informatics. While I was simply using it …………………… (Purchase solution to access this and 9 more TUTOR-VERIFIED discussion responses for this week’s prompt).