For this activity, reflect on the course content and address the following:
- Identify and elaborate on one or two lessons you have learned from our study of United States history that affect you today in your daily life and/or work.
- Provide advice to the next group of students who will be taking this course.
- How has this course affected you today in your daily life and/or work?
- What should incoming students be aware of regarding this class?
- What strategies did you use that they may find useful?
- What advice can you provide to help them earn an A?
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
As an LPN nurse working at a mission hospital for the past decade, my experience has largely been working with marginalized groups, including disabled veterans and racial minorities. The work has been both challenging and rewarding due to the various complexities involved. Some of the patients are for example faced with intersecting challenges of race and disability coupled with struggles to access quality care. Others are simply disenfranchised by their communities and left at the mercy of community healthcare workers. With such a background, studying…………… [PURCHASE TO VIEW FULL SOLUTION].